I continued my birthday celebration at the Keating on Friday for the soft opening of Victory Nightlife's newest event R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Niteclub. Originally I was planning to have dinner before hand, but since it was so last minute I only had 20+ people who RSVPed. Instead of having people spend $30 for dinner, I thought it would be easier to just get a suite at the Keating and pre-party.
Thanks to Mr. Mention and DJ Rygar for providing the tunes at R&R! 143!
CLICK HERE to view photos from R&R at Sway Niteclub.
Usually the corner suites at the Keating Hotel go for $780 a night but we were able to get a discount. Thanks James! Check out the suites...
Julz (Mindz Alike) hanging out in the jacuzzi/spaceship!
Since the Keating is a luxury boutique hotel, everything was top notch inlcuding their Bang & Olufsen flat screens and sound systems. I wish my future condo looked like this...
We even hat DJ Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) playing some tunes in the suite.Friday, June 12th: Grand Opening of R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Niteclub inside the Keating Hotel. If you want to celebrate your birthday, graduation, or special event, we've got hotel + VIP bottle packages! Let me know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment