Saturday, February 24, 2007

In the Dog House!

Friday 02.23.07 - Not sure if you've noticed yet but I've added a new section called "Video of the Week" to my blog. This week we have Mr. Martik Manoukian aka Panther's American Idol audition... This is the funniest audition ever! ROAR!!!

Anyhow, yesterday I finally took all the coins in my desk to Vons' coin star machine... I ended up leaving w/ $67.46. YEAH! I celebrated by going to Walmart to get travel stuff for my trip. Check out all the goodies I got...
My teeth are gonna be sparklin' like DIAMONDS! Now thats "BALLER!" - Dave ChappelleLater that night April & Christine had their House Warming Party. It was nice and chill.... We ended up playing bowling for shots on the Wii. Check out this killer bowling stance...
FYI: OJ plays Wii Boxing way too much! FUCKER! I'm gonna get you one day.

I didn't take many pictures but I did take a few of everyone's favorite Mexican... TJ Retuya! By the way he has his own myspace page now so check it out.

The night is never official over until TJ does something ridiculously stupid. So we ended the night w/ TJ squeezing his stubby self into April's dog house. It was rather impressive... "Get me out... I can't breathe!" - TJ
"I told you I could do it!" - TJ
And on that note... I would like to present you w/ a new section called "Picture of the Week". I'll be uploading all kinds of pictures both personal and random pictures every week... Some old and some new. So check it out!

Tonight is my Going Away Party at Excelsior! The guestlist is FREE before 11PM so if you haven't emailed me yet... You better do so now! email: TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com

SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT! Don't forget we're accepting donations for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

0 comments: