Friday, March 2, 2007

HI FROM VIETNAM

Hi EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you know I've already made it safely to Vietnam. It was a grueling 29 hour journey from the time I left my house to the moment I stepped foot on Vietnamese soil. Its been a long day and I have another long day ahead of me. Good news is that we have a fast internet connection at home. I'm gonna go to bed now but I'll have lots of updates for you all soon!

Don't forget tonight at House of Blues Legends Lounge we have the Signature Series featuring a live performance from Kareya. They'll be performing at 10:15PM so make sure you come out and support your local artist. Our very own DJ Bluballz will be spinnin' on the ones and twos making sure the party is crackin'.

Alright... From Vietnam to America... GOOD NIGHT! Hi Myster!!!

0 comments: