Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Plan

Looks like I'll be in Vietnam till the end of the year... NOT!!! I know many of you have already heard that I'll be coming back soon. HAHA I'm sure many of you aren't really surprised... To tell you the truth neither am I. Yet there was always the possibility that I would be here for a long while.

Originally I thought I could come back and help my dad w/ our new 30 liter water heating systems. But we're still in the testing phase and mass production hasn't begun yet. My dad wants to start selling the water heaters in Vietnam for the next few years first, then eventually take it to the international market. That's where I come into play but things don't really ever go as planned. You never know...

So now I've decided to go back to school to get my Master in Business Administration (MBA). I need to turn in my application and take the GMAT test before April 15, which gives me about a month. I'm still not even sure how the whole process works but I'm hoping to get into SDSU again.

I was planning on going to Osaka, Japan or Tianjin, China to visit friends the end of this week but my dad thinks its best if I go back to the states to prepare for the GMAT and get all the paper work ready for my graduate school application. He said that he would be more than happy to send me to China or Japan after I finished both. I'll always have the opportunity to travel so I have to get my priorities straight.

I agree w/ him... So I could be coming home as early as next week. But I'll keep you posted!

Here's a few pictures from the past few days:
KJ calls my dad the Vietnamese Wade Robson but that was when he had bleached tips.

Funny Dog!

My grandpa has dope style!

Stunna Shades

P.S. Good night Myster and sweet dreams... I miss you! See you on SKYPE! XOXO

P.S.S. If you have Skype add me... toekneenguyen! Give me a ring!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

skype is awesome isn't it?! glad ur coming home soon. =)