Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Purple Haze

Just wanted to thank everyone for the words of encouragement for my first Purple Haze basketball game. Its was definitely exciting and different being on the court. Great job to my fellow teammates! Lets keep it up guys... We did well for our first game. We played a great first half but it got away from us in the second. Who's down for some conditioning though? HAHA I felt great at the beginning of the game but I didn't know how to pace myself and fatigue got the better of me. I'm looking forward to our next game!

This Wednesday, May 9th we have two more basketball games at AIU in Miramar:
7:15PM - Purple Haze 1 vs. Goon Squad
8:10PM - Super Kronics vs. Team Timbal

Hopefully everyone can make it out to support the rest of the Wildboyz and friends!

Also, tonight (Tuesday, May 8th) Victory Nightlife will be having a general meeting at 9PM at the Mission Valley Starbucks. Afterwards our staff and street team will be cruising to Dave & Busters at 10PM for Happy Hour. Everyone is welcome to come hang out w/ us. CHEAP DRINKS! I'd love for you guys to come out, support, and meet the rest of the Victory staff.

Let me know if you're down! FRIENDS FOREVER! Wildboyz4Life! 143!!!

p.s. SORRY I don't have any pictures to accompany this post... I'll have some for tomorrow though!

0 comments: