Sunday, December 30, 2007

Miso Harney

Myster and I went on a dinner date to our favorite sushi spot Saturday night.  Harney Sushi in Old Town is the perfect location for exquisite food, a lively intimate atmosphere, and features great music.  Its a great ideal place to bring a date.  This is all coming from someone who doesn't even eat seafood... Strange!

You should take your special someone there on your next date.
Military Jackets.  (I know I wear this jacket all the time but I like it!)
Best Sushi Roll: Bomb James Bomb features tempura fried cali roll with cream cheese, topped with spicy scallop, spicy mayo and eel sauce. $16
Hawaii 5-0 & Maui Waui Roll
The damage.
Although the rolls are rather expensive, its well worth it.  This was my second visit to Harney Sushi this week. If you haven't been their I suggest you check it out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harney Sushi is delicious! i was embarassed when i ordered but was extremely satisfied with the outcome...

i ordered a Miso Harney. say it out loud.... i swear your face will blush.