Sunday, March 9, 2008

Underage

This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of eating lunch with Rhoda, KJ, and Josephine at Sushihana in PQ.  It was nice to catch up and laugh... HAHA  

I'm hungry!
We also ran into Jon Jon outside as we basked in the sunlight.
Dinner at Rubio's after our Victory Nightlife meeting... I got the shits after though!  HAHA
Guerilla Promotions at SDSU: Deco's and World of Dance
Crackin'!  So with only a few days of promotions for our 18+ event at Deco's on Wednesday, I really didn't expect much.  Maybe a few hundred people but surprisingly we packed the house with over 600 people.  I'm doing another 18+ event at Deco's for Spring Break on Sunday, March 30th... Its gonna be packed!
The 18+ crowd is freaky... People were dancing hella kinky!  HAHA
Rob Zoomy and I went hoppin' around Downtown.  I've never been in the Gaslamp on a Wednesday night but Confidential was packed with a beautiful crowd.  

DJ Scooter was voted San Diego's Best DJ by 944 Magazine in 2004.
Red Circle
Hi Adda!
Cheers!
I actually had a good time on Wednesday at our 18+ event.  I was surprised to see a lot of people I knew there too!  HAHA

0 comments: