Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'll be in LA from Thursday - Saturday!

I'm headed up to LA this weekend for business and pleasure. Thursday I'll be heading up with a few friends to pay a visit to Blends LA for the private Nike NSW Collection party. I have to handle some family business in Irvine on my way up as well.

Friday I'm planning to stop by the Highlands to celebrate Misa Campo's bon voyage, along with the birthdays of Cyrus, Hung (Babe Blvd), and Thomas Phantom (neveroddoreven).  Plus, I miss Myron Marten (21XL)... HAHA

Email MyronMarten@aol.com to get on the guestlist for this event.
If I stay in LA Friday night, I'm planning to stop by Dub Frequency's Creme De La Creme at the Standard Downtown LA for their day time pool party.

CLICK HERE to rsvp for this event.
I'll be back in time for Victory Nightlife's Concrete at Prospect Bar & Lounge in La Jolla.
Here's a sneak peak of our preview flyer for Victory Nightlife's upcoming 10 Year Anniversary Massive at House of Blues for Labor Day weekend.  You heard it right... 10 years and still goign strong... It's only the beginning!  Mark your calendars!!!

0 comments: