Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alvinism: WBZ Thanksgiving Dinner pt. I

Bloggin' takes up a lot of time.  There are times where I find myself sitting in front of my computer for over an hour just finishing up a single post.  Although I'm looking forward to blogging about the Wildboyz Thanksgiving Dinner, I feel that Alvin has done a wonderful job on his Alvinisms so I thought I'd save myself sometime and do another guest blog from Alvin.

CLICK HERE to view my photos from the WBZ Thanksgiving Dinner.
CLICK HERE to view Ollie's photos from the WBZ Thanksgiving Dinner.

Here we go...
Josie is the best cook. Toss it up.

Oh, BTW, we had a little photobooth so you'll see a bunch of these pictures.

Viet mafia.

Of course, I'm first in line to eat.

Black Moutain Middle School alumni. Missing a few.

Shoot! Ya'll were praying w/ beer cups! Ghettooooo!!!

There were just as much deserts as main dishes.

Nice Cile. Nice.

Hahaha! High school days. The General Days.

You guys are cute-o!

You guys are some of my favorite girls to watch on stage.

The Coolest Uncles.

FREES! Hahaha, so serious w/ the pillow!

3 of the fab 5.

No comment.

Original Wildgirlz. Did you know there are 21 Wildboyz but 13 originals.

OGs w/ WBZ OG Ollie.

And now w/ Eddie.

I wonder if this is where the wrestling started.

You know it was a good time w/ big smiles like this.

George this is the gayest picture ever.

Scripps and Meccatown.

The Royal Rumble.

Summer Slam.

Nutwood 4 Life.

I love you Bestest!

TK and I were twins: H&M, Canons, and hella dope Nixon watches. THANK YOU ANNABELLE!

This picture puts a smile on my face.

Emo hair w/ the Freezers. Lots more pictures to come!

Thanks Alvin for the guest blog. Make sure you check out his Alvinisms.

0 comments: