Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm leaving for Egypt in the morning...

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight... After NYE 2009 at House of Blues, I'm probably gonna continue partying into the wee hours of the night since I have a 10AM flight to Egypt!

I AM GOING TO EGYPT!!!

2009 = Year of the Gentlemen... HAHA.  I want to do a full 2008 recap but I don't know when I'll get a chance.  I'm sure I'll be posting a blog here and there from our hotel rooms tonight but just in case I don't... THANK YOU everyone for a memorable 2008.  You've all left me breathless (refer to the quote below).  Happy New Year! Please be safe tonight... Don't drink and drive!  I love you all!  See you in 2009.

With that said, I leave you with a few of my favorite quotes from Alvinisms:
"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

"I've learned that people forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful.. You're traveling into the shit.