Monday, May 18, 2009

[Thu] RA x Bareback x Red Circle x Sway x Decos

This past Thursday, I headed downtown to meet up with some of the friends who were at RA Sushi for Happy Hour. They've got $1 sakes and 1/2 sushi rolls. It was a good deal!

CLICK HERE to see more photos from this weekend.

Ollie (Segue) x April x Tommy x Chris (Wildboyz)
The Las Vegas roll was really good. Kinda of reminded me of the Bomb James Bomb from Harney's.
While I was there I flipped through the San Diego Reader and noticed our Block Party @ House of Blues ad.
After RA Sushi we headed over to Bareback Grill for a few drinks to get the night started...

DJ Showtime x DJ Rage x Ashley Robles at Red Circle.
We ended up hitting up several spots including Deco's where I found Joe (Mindz Alike) was wearing an official Wildboyz t-shirt! This is some throwback shit... It still looked crispy! I love it!
Thanks Lorie for the shots!
Patron Time!
Although Deco's was 18+, I ran into a few friends I haven't seen and had a good time. The 18+ rooms were pretty crackin'...
Back to Red Circle! I've known Noelle since she was in Kindergarden I think... Now she's all grown up and helping out with Victory!
Friends x Ashely Robles x Gigi (Dredcarpet)
We ended the night at Ciro's Pizza!
It's been awhile since I've gone out on a Thursday in San Diego. Thanks to Chris and Neill (Segue) for coming with me. It was fun times... Neill is the funniest story teller when he's drunk. HAHA

0 comments: