Friday, October 23, 2009

La Cita in DTLA w/ SD friends!

[Thursday, October 15th] I headed out to La Cita last Thursday to meet up with some of the SD friends. Thanks to Jason (Archival) for taking care of us! We spent the majority of the time dancing the night away to an eclectic variety of music. It wasn't as crackin' as the last time I was there, but I liked it better because I was able to mingle with people and actually have room to dance.

CLICK HERE to view pictures from La Cita!

We went straight to the bar once we got in for a shot of Patron!
Mink looks like the demon child here! HAHA
Semi-crackin'!
Dancing dancing dancing!
SD Reppin': Cheryl x Rose x Fred x Joey
Are you bored Mink!?
My favorites: Cheryl & Rose of the Wildgirlz! 143!
"My farts kill small rodents." (FYI: That was Mark Marcelo that twitter that on my account today)
Full House for late night Chinese food!
Then we made the long journey from DTLA to NoHo to Marina Del Rey for a slumber party at Cheryl's!

To be continued...

0 comments: