Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My House x Ryan Leslie

Since I've been back from Vegas, I've been constantly working on finishing 2 papers for my MBA program. I wrote a total of 29 pages... FML! I'm so glad its over but I'm proud to say I've been able to maintain a 3.0 GPA. Only a few more weeks left until I graduate! =)

CLICK HERE to view photos from My House & the Ryan Leslie concert.

[Tuesday, November 10th] Tuesdays are always reserved for Bread & Butter at My House with the Collective and JL Production.

Anne Marie x Kristle
I miss Anne Marie! She's always working, but she's definitely making shit happen! Keep it up!
Tuesdays are always crackin'!
I've converted to Belvedere! HAHA
Shout out to Nancee (Amsterdamn) who stopped by to have a drink... She's heading back to Europe soon!
JL: Jerry Lorenzo x Javier Laval
Ended the night with a good old LA dog! Its been forever...

[Wednesday, November 11th] It was back to work the next day in the office aka Corner Bakery in Beverly Hills along with Mark Marcelo.
We always welcome distractions... HAHA! Hi Christine!
Dinner at Chipotle! =)
That night I was debating if I should just head back to North Hollywood to finish my paper, head to the Myspace Ryan Leslie show at Level 3, or go to the secret Little Dragon show in Downtown LA.

Since Level 3 was on the way, I decided to stop by and say hi to everyone! Hi Mica x Vangie!
There was a huge line outside for the event...
Usual Suspects in the building! 143 637!
Bon voyage Nancee!
Ryan Leslie is an amazing artist... Awesome show!
Jessica Burciaga (right) is a cutie!
Do Knock (Super Cr3w) x Lorraine
Karen x TK x Sheryl... Happy birthday Sheryl aka BFF!
Fun times in the Coca Cola photo booth... HAHA!
Marc (Usual Suspects) x Indo (Muse LA)
My two favorite choreographers: Shaun Evaristo x Lando
To be continued...

0 comments: