Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheesecake Factory x Diamond Supply w/ Twee!

[Wednesday, January 6th] Its been a while since I've hung out with Twee aka Sister. She decided to come visit my new LA spot on Wednesday before we headed out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory at the Grove.

I've been trying to stick to my yearly New Years Resolution of eating healthier and exercising regularly so I decided to go with their Asian Chicken Salad. Its so good!
Twee is always on her phone... I guess I'm exactly the way too! HAHA
Miso Salmon. I don't eat fish but Twee said it was really tasty.
After we did a few rounds around the Grove we headed to the new Diamond Supply store on Fairfax.
The new store/office is really clean and simple. They were in a sales meeting prepping for Agenda so I wasn't able to say hi to the homie Neran.
But Nick Diamond came out to show us the new store. From the sounds of it, its gonna be a great year for Diamond in 2010.
Definitely not the best picture of Nick but its all love. Congrats my friend on the store/office.
See you guys at Agenda in Huntington Beach! Time to head back to the crib for our "Welcome to the Neighborhood" party at Short Stop!

0 comments: