Tuesday, February 9, 2010

UrbanFX Reunion at Thin/Onyx!

[Friday, February 5th] It was back to San Diego for a brief 24 hour visit to hang out with friends and handle business.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Friday.
CLICK HERE to view Jomo's blog recap.

But before I left I made sure I spent time brainstorming in my office. =)
It took me over 2.5 hours to get back to SD in the rainy Friday traffic. So not fun, but luckily I was able to catch up with friends during the drive. Always great to hear how everyone's doing... Keep hustlin' everyone!

My first stop was to the Zarabi residents in Little Italy since I haven't seen them in months. I love stopping by Moe's spot because he's always stocked up on those old school classic Coca Cola bottles. FYI: They use sugar cane in these bottles so it taste better... Love it!
Moe and his creepy grin... HAHA!
Their english bulldog, Charlette, is so cute!
Here's the Chanel engagement ring that Moe bought for his girlfriend Jen.
They aren't your conventional couple, because Jen actually picked out the ring, but Moe hasn't even proposed yet. So weird! HAHA... But they're prefect for each other! I can't wait until its official!
Afterwards I headed Downtown to Jasmine & Neal's happy hour birthday celebration at Bar Back Grill. I haven't see the Veneracion sisters (Jasmine x Rose x Holly) together since my Raptor days. HAHA We all go back to 1995 when Rose (middel) and I first became Best Friends! =) So nice!
Shots shot shots!
I recommended Sheila's Cracked with a side of fries at Bareback Grill! You won't be disappointed!
The Veneracion's and their Boos' aka Ron and Doy... HAHA!
Prom 2010
I left our reunion and headed to Confidential to meet with the general manager about our upcoming weekly Saturdays ft. DJ Mark Marcelo.
It was off to the pizza party aka meeting at Thin with the Victory Nightlife crew.
Cranberry Vodka's x Costco Pizzas
I knew it was going to be a great night for R&R: Rhythm & Recreation because we had 6 birthday celebrants and our UrbanFX Reunion, but I had no idea we were going to hit capacity by 11:30pm. Thanks to everyone that came out to support R&R! =)

My favorite non-asain couple: Mikey x Destiny (actually Mikey is half but its all good)
In the words of Jomo, "Superman that hoe!" HAHA... 143 ladies!
Mindz Alike: DJ edRoc with Julz preparing to hit the decks next!
UrabnFX Reunion! 143 doggies!
Happy Birthday Alison Rose Cruz aka Friend!
Its mandatory on your birthday... HAHA
We went through a total of 15 bottles of liquor & champagne that night among all the birthday celebrants. It was straight madness!
We went through at least 2 dozen sparklers that night.
Darwin "D" Browne was celebrating the big 3-0!
Lasha x Raelynn x Diane x David Ross's body... UFX fam!
D went through 3 bottles of Skyy & 3 bottles of champagne! We kept it crunk all night!
Our other headlining birthday celebrant was local celebrity, Angie Girl! She was so drunk she could hardly stand half way through the night... SMH!
Aww... Vanessa and her new man are so cute! So happy for you doggie!
Lora will be celebrating her birthday this Saturday at our Holiday Block Party!
D was cuttin' up a rug all night... He's one of the most talented dancers and kind hearted people I've been fortunate enough to call my friend. Love you bro!
TK x Drunkin' Gama aka Christine... HAHA
Crackin'!
Double Trouble: Fels x Tep
Jenny aka Ms. China it ain't your birthday girl, why are you blowing out Alison's candles? HAHA
We mobbed over to my new favorite late night spot, La Fachada on 23rd & Imperial with the Mindz Alike fam. I think its one of the best Mexican food spots I've ever eaten! Real talk!

Then we met up with Alison and the rest of the OC friends at their hotel before heading back home.
Fun times! I loved seeing my UrbanFX family. Come out this Saturday to the Holiday Block Party at House of Blues!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks