Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunday Brunch at El Camino

It was another crackin' weekend in San Diego to say the least. The Fusion Pre-Party at Thin/Onyx was a tremendous success. We were almost at capacity by 10:55PM. Special thanks to MASA and 220 for coming to co-host with us. Saturday was packed too! We had everyone at Confidential doing the electric slide for Alfredo's birthday. It was straight up a scene right out of a movie. Fun times. Unfortunately I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take any photos, but I'm having people send me a few so I can blog.

[Sunday, March 21st] I headed to El Camino (formerly Airport Lounge) in Little Italy for the first time for brunch with the usual crew. The venue's decor reminded me of a Tarantino meets Desperado movie scene, its awesome! I seriously thought Danny Trejo, everyone's favorite tattooed long haired bad guy from all the movies, was going to be sitting at the bar when I walked in. It was nice to just kick back on a Sunday afternoon and catch up with folks while sippin' on a $3 mimosa out of a glass boot. I miss San Diego!

CLICK HERE to view photos from El Camino.

TAA x Mindz Alike x FYS in the building!
Everyone rolled through on their fix gear bikes, including April (PGN). I miss riding around through Downtown San Diego...
Kev Mighty (FYS) x Nanceely
El Camino has $3 mimosa's for brunch! Who wants to knock boots? ;)
El Camino's outdoor patio is about to be crackin'... ;)
I know Danny Trejo is in there somewhere...
I love all the artwork along all the walls.


Iron Mike x Yuki
Bert aka Profile is always snappin' flicks for his blog.

The brunch at El Camino is pretty on point too!
My breakfast burrito was delicious!
Don't worry Mark, I won't leave you! HAHA
Check please!
I didn't get the memo about the red shirts and black hats...
Danny (Alphanumeric) was putting in work helping our waitress with all the finished Tecate and shot glasses.
I wonder what Yuki and Danny are pointing at their teeth for?
It was great seeing everyone before Mark Marcelo and I headed back up to LA. See you guys all on Saturday back in San Diego at Confidential. 143!

0 comments: