Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catching up with the Carandang!

[Thursday, July 22nd] Since Cheryl Carandang (Wildgirlz) and I moved up to LA, we've only seen each other a handful of times. Not only have we both been busy trying to get our lives together, but she lives all the way on the other side of town, so its been hard to meet up. Finally, we made time to grab dinner at Cole's and do some much needed catching up.

The Pastrami French Dip at Cole's is O.M.F.G.!
Cheryl and I go all the way back to 8th grade... I remember the first time I met her was at Adobe Bluffs park for a picnic, where we ended up becoming spit brother & sisters. HAHA Fast forward 14 years later, we're still brother & sister!
$5 Happy Hour drinks at Association.
Then it was off to Lemonade at Far Bar in Little Tokyo to support DJ Drewbryd (Dom Kennedy) and Janessa (Love Made)!
Fran was there celebrating her birthday along with Taryn x Killah B. Love these girls!!!
It was crackin' with hella girls that night.
The Hostess aka Janessa always be lookin' fly...
... while DJ Drewbryd keeps...
... the dance floor packed!
After Lemonade Cheryl and I headed over to the taco truck on Sunset and Alvarado for some pollo tacos... YUM!
I am so glad I finally got to catch up with Ms. Carandang. Definitely looking forward to our next dinner night... Let me know!

0 comments: