Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates are coming but in the meantime...

I know I'm so behind on my blog. Its just seriously been non-stop all day everyday, I haven't had a chance to breathe yet. I'm still trying to recover and catch up on sleep from my 7 wild nights in Vegas. #verydangerous

Not to mention I've got hundreds of emails to follow up with for GPPR. I'm emceeing World of Dance this Saturday. We've got the Labor Day HOB Block Party coming up next week. Also, the entire Victory fam is taking over the Bay 2 weeks from now. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

But I wouldn't have it any other way... Keep hustlin'! I sure could use some help though, so if you'd like to help me out. Let me know! Alright, back to work! I'll update the blog soon! :) 143!

In the meantime, follow me on Twitter: @tk_nguyen

0 comments: