Sunday, September 26, 2010

30's the new 20... Happy Birthday V-Rod!

[Friday, September 3rd] I headed down to San Diego for Labor Day weekend to celebrate Vince Rodriguez's (UFX Alumni) 30th birthday. Damn, I can't believe we're getting that old, but you know what they say, "30's the new 20".

I love Kit-Kats! I was hopingVince's birthday cake was one big Kit-Kat but I was disappointed to learn it was just a regular chocolate cake... SMH!
IMG_2124
It was nice to catch up with Christank, who use to couch surf at my house for the first few months she moved down to SD.
IMG_2125
#champagnebottlelife
IMG_2127
Happy birthday V-Rod!
IMG_2128
Vince has been and always will be a ladies man... HAHA!  Veronica x Andrea x Vince x Raelyn x Christine
IMG_2129
Since the Ivy Hotel wasn't crackin', I brought everyone over to Thin/Onyx for some R&R: Rhythm & Recreation.

This is how I know I'm getting old because my best friend Ollie's little sister, who I've known since she was 10 years old is coming to my events. SMH... HAHA!
IMG_2130
To top it off, the Wildboyz also came through to celebrate with a few drinks and some fist pumping!
IMG_2131
143 to Charmaine who taught me my first 8 count when I was 15 years old... Oh yeah, that's just Alfredo! HAHA
IMG_2132
We went through 5 bottles that night, 1 champagne shower, & 1 ice buck dousing... Happy birthday!

After the party is the after party... But what's an after party without "Just Dance" on the Wii!
IMG_2134
I'm still shocked that the white guy aka Mike beat the black guy aka Dee in a dancing game... SMH!

It was another memorable night with UrbanFX and the Wildboyz... Love you guys!!!

0 comments: