Tuesday, September 14, 2010

#MoreBelve Music Lounge at MTV VMAs

Creative Contraband (version 2 coming soon) teamed up with Belvedere this past weekend at the Roosevelt Hotel to bring you the Belvedere Music Lounge for the MTV VMAs with special guest performers: Miguel & B.O.B.

While I was in San Francisco, I saw everyone constantly tweeting about all the fun they were having poolside at the Roosevelt. Wish I could have been there too! After watching these video recaps, looks like I definitely missed out. :( Check it out:

Day 1 featuring Miguel performing "All I want is You"


Day 2 featuring B.O.B. performing "Nothin' on You"

The Creative Contraband team will be back this Wednesday at the Roosevelt Hotel pool for a special edition of "Splash" presented by Black Scale & Hennessy Black... More info coming soon!

0 comments: