Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2007

2006 was a wonderful year! One of my top highlights is graduating from SDSU w/ an International Economics degree. I feel like I've grown a lot as person and an entrepreneur. I'm really looking forward to the new challenges that lie ahead for 2007. Lets see what the "REAL WORLD" is all about...

01.01: Victory Nightlife and 5&A Dime teamed up for NYE:Massive at House of Blues. We sold out before doors opened. =) I also booked two hotel rooms for the Wildboyz at the Marriott next door for the preparty and afterparty.
UrbanFX x Wildboyz
Myster & Jay (5&A Dime)
Biracial Couples: Viets x Filipinos
Chris Ocampo wins the award for "TIME OF MY LIFE"

01.05-07: This past weekend I went to Lake Arrowhead for our UrbanFX Retreat. We had a beautiful 5 bedroom cabin in the mountains. It was definitely one of the best weekend get aways I've ever had. We all laughed, cried, sang, drank, danced... Thank you UrbanFX... I love you guys!

The Cabin & Game Room
Myster the Explorer We're all FREEZIN' except for TarzanMysters Nest aka the Master Bedroom ClosetThe Last SupperUrbanFX Standouts: Darkie, Carmie, Christine, & AngelaUFX StaffNew Years 2007 all over again...
The past few weekends have been jam packed: Wildboyz Christmas Party, NYE, Lake Arrowhead... This week is no different... I'll be headed to Las Vegas w/ my family. Its probably our first real family trip in years. We've got rooms at the Venetian and a few friends might be headed up as well for Christine Kim's birthday (which is still a maybe).

So if you're in Vegas give me call and if you're in San Diego go to Excelsior on Saturday. HAHA

FYI: Today Apple introduced the revolutionary iPhone. You gotta see it to believe it... All I gotta say is I WANT ONE!!! They'll be available in June exclusively to Cingular... YES!!!

Check back soon for pictures from my family trip to Las Vegas!!! GO CHARGERS!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so happy you have a blog!