Saturday, January 13, 2007

LAS VEGAS!!!

I just got to Las Vegas at 1AM. We just checkin' in to our rooms at the Venetian. Damn... These rooms are ballin!!! We got 2 connecting rooms each w/ 2 queen size beds and a sofa bed. This is way nicer than the New Frontier... HAHA. Its about 30 degrees outside and I still saw crazy bitches wearing skirts. I was like "you're crazzzyyyy!"

Anyways here's some pics from last night. A few of the Wildboyz and Myster went out to PB Bar & Grill. It was pretty crowded but it was a 15 to 1 ratio... Guys to girls! We also ran into one of our old friends Minus. I got my first referral at Black Mountain Middle School after yelling, "Minus is a penis!" What can I say? It rhymes!
Drinks on me!On to Vegas pics! Here's the family at In N Out in Barstow. You might recognize that pretty lady in the lower right w/ the denim jacket on from the WBZ short film Fatcho Libre... Thats Ann Diep aka my mom!
Check out Denzel listening to Kelly Clarkson on my new Bose headphones that I picked up earlier from Best Buy for $179.99. I know thats a grip but I had two $50 gift card to Best Buy courtesy of Leo & Raelynn and a stranger who dropped their $50 gift card. Finders keepers. I never thought I would spend that much on headphones but I love them. The Venetian Las VegasTall Viets... Keep in mind Demi (5'3") is only 12 years old and she's taller than all the Wildgirlz... HAHA
My uncle reppin' SD... Oh yeah... I am wearing my skeleton sweater again... Don't trip!Our rooms... BALLIN!!!My office for the weekend.Check back for daily updates from Vegas. I gotta go to bed now b/c you know the family is gonna wake up early. I can't wake up at my usual 1PM. HAHA

Happy Birthday to Ms. Christine Kim (her real birthday is Sunday)... Sorry I couldn't make it to Chucky E Cheese and Ultra Zone. I really wanted to go laser tagging... I use to be a role player by the name of Skeletor (FYI). Alright see you guys Monday!
GOOD NIGHT! Stay classy San Diego.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aw we missed ur lanky ass but i know you had a good time in vegas with ur fam. there will always be birthdays...at least once a year. =)