Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day Two

I woke up yesterday morning to this little monkey jumping on my bed. Yippy!!!
The entire fam cruised around the Venetian's shopping center most of the afternoon.

Ann Diep reppin' Rocawear



Check out my amateur photography w/ my Canon SD600 and my mini tripod.





We ended up going to the Rio to eat dinner at the seafood buffet... I know many of you are like, "you don't even eat seafood", but there is other stuff there too. I love the RIO... So many memories!
Aunties Gone Wild


At the Wynn... Soon to be called the "Nguyen" (pronounced New-Win)
So we were shopping at the Wynn and my mom saw a purse she really liked at Chanel. So I did what any loving son would do and charged it! HAHA I can't believe how much these purses cost... $1180 w/ tax. But if anyone deserves it... Its my MOMMA! Look at her... She loves it!!!
After 5 Jack & Cokes, lossing $280 playing blackjack alongside my crazy aunt aka MommaZel, Drew and I cruised the Las Vegas strip.












We got back to the Venetian at 4AM and ate at their late night cafe. It was a night of brother bonding... HAHA

Go CHARGERS!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i know ur tall but damn in these pictures, u look freakishly tall.