Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DS Lite

I just picked up a Onyx (aka Black) Nintendo DS Lite bundle package today from Costco for $165.99. It came w/ the DS, the New Super Mario Bros, and a few useless accessories.

I figured that I'd be on the road a lot in the next few months so it could keep me company. Also, Laguna, Cecile, Ronald, Anabel, Willy, and Shalihe already have one and they keep telling me to get one. I guess its a couples thing... HAHA I use to have a Sony PSP but I quickly got tired of it b/c it was basically a port of normal PS2 games. Since I already had a PS2, what was the point of getting a downgraded version of the same game on a PSP. On the other hand, DS games are different, creative, fun, and simple. Its more about the games w/ the DS.

So far I like it... But I'm still debating if I should return it b/c Costco has a really lenient return policy.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?

The Nintendo DS Lite is really cool looking though...

1 comments:

cile said...

KEEP IT, KEEP IT, KEEP IT!!!
I love, love, love mine!!

Dude, DS has great games and you can play Gameboy Advance games too. Right now I'm really into Donkey Kong Country. And you should buy those brain games. It'll help you with your grammar, HAHA! :]