Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fatch's Birthday Week

Its basically been Fatch's Birthday all week long...

Friday 01.19 - We all came out to support Jay from 5&A Dime at Landlord Jims. Our very own DJ Bluballz aka Ron was a guest DJ. I know its a small place but there was a constant flow of people throughout the night. Ms. Raelynn Tayao had a bit too much to drink... It's the most drunk I'd ever seen her.

Cutest Couple '07
Creepin'
Myster looks extra *PRETTY* here... ;)
Freakin'
Sunday 01.21 - The BBoy Bounce w/ J-Razcal at Skate World. I didn't take many pictures b/c we were skating the entire time but it was tons of fun. Although my knees are badly bruised from our race... I ran into a hidden ledge on the wall... Not fun! Here's a few pics...

What if I was really this tall?
Some of the fellas (Photo by: Christank)
(Photo by: Christank)
Wildboyz Skate Team


Happy Birthday Fatch! We still have one more party to go this Friday at La Jolla Brew House. So if you missed out on Roller Skating come celebrate w/ us this Friday... Just email me at TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com if you wanna get on the guestlist.
Monday 01.22 - Was an eventful day. I was actually up to see the sun for more than 10 hours. I usually average only 5 hours or less. HAHA I finally book my plane ticket to Vietnam. I'm leaving February 28th with an open return date that is good for 6 months. I also got a multi-entry visa so I can go to Singapore, China, and Japan. I always knew this day would come but now that I have an actual date... I'm getting nervous. Its going to be a huge change! Anyways I don't wanna get to emo...

TK's Going Away Party: Saturday, February 24th @ Excelsior... SAVE THE DATE!

Althea and I caught a matinée showing of Pursuit of Happyness at Edwards. I heard it was a wonderful movie but I was avoiding it b/c I know I'm gonna tear up. Father son movies make me miss my dad, but I'll see him next month. This was such a heartfelt movie. I recommend it to everyone. It reminded me of how much my mom has sacrificed for my brother and I. Go watch it!It was weird b/c we got out of the movie and the sun was still up. So the Mysters went to Hilltop Park to watch the sunset. The picture below is desktop worthy... Let me know if you want it for you desktop... I'll email it to you! HAHA
I asked Althea out on those benches nearly 7 years ago. Wow... 7 years!
Love you Myster Baby!

Its so weird to not have to go to school anymore. I've been trying to keep busy by going to the gym, emailing, phone calls, reading (no really... I've been reading), brainstorming, and just getting myself prepared for the next chapter in my life.

Anyways, this Saturday we have Concrete @ Excelsior. Check out the new flyer I designed... Its simple.


VINH is a POON!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

don't leave us