Friday, February 9, 2007

Megacade

My house has officially been turned into "Megacade". Some of the homies have been coming over every night for NBA 2k7 on Xbox 360 and Wii Sports on Nintendo Wii. Here are a few pics from the past few days...
NBA 2K7 Champ!
Ollie, KJ, and I dropped by Buffalo Exchange in PB on Wednesday to sell some clothes. I ended up getting $120 cash for selling 7 pairs of shoes, a few shirts, and a sweater. Its the most cash I've gotten at Buffalo. But Ollie ended up making $200 in cash! Ballin'!!!
KJ's finally back from Disney's Cheetah Girls Tour... Even he's been playing the Wii. Here he is breakin' a sweat boxing. He's the current boxing champ with a record of 16-1 (by decision).

Yet another night at Megacade... Too bad TJ party fouled by spilling beer on my bed... FUCKER!
Even as I'm bloggin' at 03:42 AM... Chris and Allan are bowling on Wii Sports.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i am undefeated in boxing. i think it's time i take on kj.