Sunday, February 4, 2007

Paging Dr. Nguyen

This week was a pretty chill one. I had to play nurse to my number one patient... Ms. Althea DeguzmAn for most of the week. She's showing symptoms of the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, so I got her Nyquil. Its the best sleep you ever got with a cold… medicine. FYI. HAHA But check out how big the liquicaps are. I am not sure if you can really tell from this pic but they're pretty big!Get well soon Myster!

Friday 02.02 - I went to the Willy's Workshop to pick up these new Dinosaur Jr. Dunks. I also got a pair for KJ Gonzales, who's currently in Hawaii on tour w/ Disney's Cheetah Girls. While I was at the shop pretty much half the Wildboyz stopped by... You can always find a few of the Wildboyz at the shop... Its basically what the Max is to the crew of Saved By The Bell. Plus, more than 3/4 of us work there... Including me but thats just in case of emergencies or if they need someone 6'3" to get something off the higher racks.
So what did we do on a Friday night??? Play Mario Kart DS in my room!
Josephine even came over opened up a beer and studied... HAHA Thats my bro, Drew and his girl Jen. Jen is actually playing Brain Age on her DS. FYI: My Brain Age was only 26 years old a few days ago... What's your Brain Age?
Congrats to Josephine for getting a perfect 10 on her quiz!
Some of the fellas playing Dos for Dollars in the kitchen.
Here we are at 5:24AM still playing Mario Kart w/ Ollie doing what he does best... SLEEP!
Saturday 02.03 - When my mom got home from work on Friday she told me she wanted to get a MacBook. Being an Apple lover... I was surprised and excited for her. My mom's always wanted to learn how to surf the internet and email but she's never really had the time. So today my aunt and cousins met up w/ my mom when she got off work. Here's a few pictures of the salon she works at... RE:VIVE in Mission Valley (click to visit their website). Its located on Friar Rd. and Frazee... Right across the street from Robin's Brothers. If you need a "Nail Technician" you have better luck going somewhere else b/c my mom's booked throughout the year. Seriously!


Here's my mom holding up her new white MacBook at the Apple Store in Fashion Valley.
I spent most of the evening hookin' up my mom's MacBook w/ music and pictures. We also had Mac tutorial. Its funny b/c she gets excited over the most simple things. Just minimizing windows amazes her. On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worse, my mom's computer literacy is -2. Today I showed her how to surf the net... She loves it!

Tonight was a weird night b/c once again we didn't do anything... Nothing! Everyone was just kinda in their own bubble at home or around and about. Demi and Denzel were over and I just played around w/ Denzel.

Look at his FACE! GRR!!!
Apple's Photo Booth

Tomorrow is the SUPERBOWL and we're having a party at the Neglerio's! I'm rooting for the Indianapolis COLTS!

Congrats to Ojay and Alvin for becoming members of the Nintendo DSL Crew! Happy Birthday to Vanessa Relieve and Darwin Browne.

0 comments: