Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rockets Blastin' Off!

I haven't been taking my camera around with me lately so I don't have any pictures to post on my blog.

Wildboyz Cycling Division:
Yesterday morning Allan, Josephine, Althea, and I went on our weekly Saturday bike ride. Most of the usuals ended up flaking... HAHA Just kidding! But its all good... Hopefully next week we'll be riding full force again. JR Laguna doesn't get his fix gear till Thursday... I know its gonna be a long week for you bro... Only 5 more days!

The four of us biked down Camino Del Sur through the back way to Rancho Bernardo's 4S Ranch. We even dropped by April and Christine's apartment (2) but no one answered the door. It was still a bit early... I think Christine said she might have been in the shower when we stopped by. Next we rode down to Carmel Mountain and stopped by Costco (3) to have lunch... Cesar chicken salad, pepperoni pizza, and a polish dog.

Althea's parents ended up meeting up with us since they were in the area. It was the first time her parents saw our new bikes! Althea's mom told me, "Aww... You don't look so chubby anymore," as she stroked her cheeks. Althea and I were crackin' up but I took it as a complement. Afterwards, we stopped by the Workshop (4) for a few minutes and then headed back to the Wildboyz Headquarters aka My House (1)!

According to Team Captain... Allan Purgalidad, we biked about 17 miles. It wasn't an easy 17 miles but we did it and I feel great!
NBA Playoffs:
The NBA Playoffs started yesterday. Guess who I'm routing for? The Houston ROCKETS lead by T-Mac and Yao Ming.
Here are my 1st round NBA playoff predictions:
I hope the Lakers make it to the Western Conference Finals and play the Rockets so I can get playoff tickets!!!

Concrete:
Ollie's birthday week continued last night at Excelsior. The vibe was fun, the crowd was diverse, and the dance floor was packed the entire night... Except when Cecile, Rhoda, and Rose started dancing towards the end. Elephant dance!!! HAHA Some of the homies came out but a few got caught up doing inventory at the Workshop. Thanks to Kieth for hookin' it up with drinks. Victory's veteran DJs: Impakt aka Glen and Majestik aka Al (Jammin' Z90) came by with a couple of friends from New Jersey.

Happy Birthday to Cha and Ed! Party at JT's (Mission Gorge) this Wednesday for SpeculED's birthday!

Alvaro's was crackin' afterwards... It was a MCHS reunion.

Today:

Right now I'm watching the Los Angels Lakers play the Phoenix Suns on ABC HD. I like Steve Nash and the Suns but I want the Lakers to win! Kobe is on fire!!! 28 points in the first half! I can't wait to watch the rest of the games today.

I'm also meeting w/ Aldryn and Ollie later today. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and be on the look out for Victory: The New Era coming Summer 2007.

0 comments: