Monday, April 23, 2007

Mira Mesa Workshop

At 01:25:26PM today, Willy's Workshop Mira Mesa finally opened its doors to the public. After months of planning and preparation, Willy and Shalihe gave birth to their second child! Congratulations to the Santos and Workshop family!

Willy showed us his emotional side as he shedded a few tears of happiness! Mr. Santos'... Willy (Owner) and Wilfredo (GM).
A look inside...
Employee Chad White
Video chatting w/ Freddy at the PQ Workshop...
I'm also opening up my own donut shop soon... Summer '07
Myster Photo Booth pics... 1.) Watching Heroes 2.) Cheese 3.) MAAA!
Support your local skate shop... Willy's Workshop Mira Mesa now open!!!

For more info check out: www.WillySantos.com

I've also uploaded a bunch of pictures from my photo booth on my macbook pro. Check out the entire photo gallery here at Photo Booth. Here are some of my favorites:
Eric Elegado?





Lastly, Happy Birthday to my VIET bro Mr. Vinh Nguyen! You're a baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make fun of my cousin's pompador...