Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Best Memorial Day Weekend Ever...

I haven't been keeping up w/ my blog because I've been "working" on organizing all of our upcoming events. Friday I was at Heat Supper Club for ReLoaded Fridays. Yes... Its every FRIDAY! FYI. HAHA It didn't get crackin' till about 11:30PM... We had a continuous flow of traffic going in and out the entire night. The crowd was really diverse, which is always great... I know our usuals were holding off for the big Massive on Sunday. Overall, it was another great night!

Sunday's Club Massive @ House of Blues was crackin'!!! Memorial Day Weekend has always been a good weekend for us... Its typically our second best event @ HOB next to our Sold Out Halloween events. Plus, Memorial Day Weekend marks the beginning of Summer and its for always for my birthday!!! HAHA

It was a pretty hectic night! I was at HOB from 6:30PM - 2AM... 7.5 hours! We worked directly with HOB's new Venue Director for the first time so we were still getting use to each other and it was a learning experience. In addition, we teamed up w/ Visionshock SD so our staff doubled for the night. But everything went pretty smooth for the most part. I didn't get to party until after Culture Shock and UrbanFX performed, which was around midnight... But after that it got CRAZY!

VIP Lounge brought to you by the Wildboyz...
Thanks MYRON for pouring me my first drink...
Fellow birthday boy and cousin from LA... MIKE! Hi Anna!
Moe looks like a crazy gremlin here! HAHA
Consensus Entertainment coordinators Jen & Anna and Eddie... DRUNK!
Nice candid of the Mr. & Mrs. Gonzales
Columbia!!!
Crackin'!
I saw so many people I haven't seen in a while... I wish I could have taken more pictures but I was kinda drunk... HAHA At one point I was on stage pouring vodka directly into peoples mouths. I was thinking... Eww there are so many germs on this bottle! HAHA I ended up getting 3 bottles and let me tell you bottles at HOB aren't cheap... My bar tab including the food was almost $1,200.

Anyways... I remember being drunk and throwing up outside of House of Blues. Luckily we had our own hotel rooms two blocks up at the Sheraton. Here are pictures that I don't remember....

I heard Alvin was putting cheese from the VIP lounge into his pockets to eat after... STRANGE!
Thanks Sister Bear for the hotel rooms... I still owe you!
Beginning of KJ's photo shoot
Myspace default.... HAHA
So '99
Cutest Couple '07
Thanks KJ for taking care of me! HAHA
Pooh C..... CAT!
Show me your player pose...
Happy Birthday to ME! My legs look extra long in this picture...
TT Stomp
The Prince
So I woke up the next morning like "Where the F*** am I?" I was so lost... I looked to my left and there was Myster in my arms, a Jumbo Jack from Jack In The Box, and the toilet. My pillow was two stacked towels, but we had the nice blanket. It wasn't that bad actually except for the hard as tile floor. Thanks for keeping me company Myster...

I later found out that people were using the bathroom as I laid paralyzed on the floor... Guys and girls... GROSS!

Mr. Myron Marten from 21XL... THANKS!
Hotel Survivors
Thanks to Myron and Jaycee for coming down from LA. 143!
I know lots of you took pictures too... I wanna see them! Thanks everyone for coming out... I had so much fun! Definitely a birthday to remember! I appreciate all the wonderful birthday wishes... Thanks to the hotel crew for taking care of a drunk 6'3" Viet.

See all the pictures on my flicker... CLICK HERE!

Well tomorrow is my real birthday and I'll be busy all day. I have 4 meetings:
3:30 - Mike from Heat Supper Club
4:00 - Secret meeting for an upcoming venue... =)
6:00 - Body Rock meeting
7:00 - Victory Nightlife meeting

This week is going to be crazier than last week... Special Thanks to Myron & Jaycee (Events Company/21XL), Paul the Promoter and Visionshock SD, Ryan (Trapone), Manny (BabeBlvd), Shannon and the HOB staff, UrbanFX, Culture Shock, the Wildboyz, Bluballz, Mass Appeal DJs, Mindz Alike, and most importantly our Victory staff and family. 143!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like you guys had a blast...nice pics too...and was pretty nice going through your post...thanks for sharing this!!!