Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm 24!!!

THANK YOU everyone for all the wonderful birthday calls, text messages, myspace messages, emails, etc... I can't believe I'm 24 years old. I remember growing up imagining where I'd be when I'm 24... Lets just say its not what I expected.

[ ] Married... but I have been in a loving 7 year relationship w/ Myster
[ ] Job... I work as an event coordinator for Victory Nightlife
[ ] House... I have a nice room... HAHA

Its not quite the same life I imagined for myself when I was younger but its not too far off... HAHA But I am happy and thats all that really matters! =)

Anyways, I spent all afternoon from 3:30 - 9PM in meetings on my birthday. I can't believe how many events we have lined up for this weekend... I just added another one to the line up too but I'll tell you about it later... Its going to be another exciting but long weekend.

Myster and the rest of the Wildboyz family threw a little birthday dinner for me after the Purple Haze basketball game at Apple Bees. Thanks guys...
I love CHEEZ ITS... Thanks Lagunas!
Pimpin'
WTF?
Look at George... He looks like a baby!
Wait... I gotta make a wish... I wish...
Thats hella candles... I had to make sure the hat doesn't catch on fire.
Yummy ice cream cake from Cold Stone... Cookies & Cream is my favorite!!!
Hi Cecile!
Friends!
Short Friends!
Freddy & I have a picture like this outside of Mira Mesa's Ice Skating Arena in 7th grade.
Got CHEEZ?
I definitely didn't expect all that but thank you... You guys know how to make someone feel special! If you want to see the rest of the pictures from Apple Bees... CLICK HERE!

Although I have probably one of the busiest weeks of my life... I came home to an awesome birthday surprise. I'M GOING TO THE MTV: MOVIE AWARDS hosted by Sarah Silverman on Sunday!!! Althea and I got our confirmation emails from one of my friends who's the casting director for the Movie Awards Seat Fillers. HAHA Our duties as an official seat filler is to fill in for celebrities when they leave their seats. That way the audience always looks full... I'm excited! Hopefully you'll see me sitting next to Beyonce, Jessica Alba, or even Diddy. I'm gonna try to roll up on stage as part of their entourage. HAHA
I don't know if I'll be able to hang this weekend with all thats already going on... MADNESS!!!

0 comments: