Monday, December 24, 2007

Guess who's back?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hello world wide web! Its been months since I've blogged and I know you've missed me but I'm officially back from hibernation. 2007 is almost in the books and I'm extremely excited for what lays ahead in 2008.

Check back for my 2007 year in review blog coming soon.

How many people do you still hang out with from 1997? I'm proud to say that the Wildboyz just celebrated our 10th annual Christmas party at the Neglerio residence this past weekend. I can't believe its been 10 years since our freshmen year in high school. Those were the good old days when the step cut was still in, Rose and Edwin were Homecoming Prince & Princess, Austin Powers just came out in theaters, and "You Make Me Wanna" by Usher was the jam. My are we getting old... HAHA

I did a bit of digging and found a few pictures from our 1st Christmas party at Ms. Cheryl Carandang's house. People are gonna hate me for this but who cares... Its pretty funny and really embarrassing!

Back in the days...
...when I was young I'm not a kid anymore...
...but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again...

Our group of friends has grown over the years.  This year's Christmas party was nothing short of "magical"! HAHA Here are a few pictures from the Christmas festivities:

WBZ Christmas '07
Scrump Doll
Thanks for the gifts Rae-Rae!
My gifts brought Christine to tears... HAHA
4 Life!
"1 cookie, 2 cookie, 3 cookie, FLOOR!" - Ron aka Bluballz
Ladies Man
Privileged
I spy Rhoda...
 Best Wrapped Gift 2007
View the rest of our pictures from the Wildboyz Christmas party by visiting Ollie's flickr gallery or my personal flickr gallery.  I'll be blogging daily so check back and find out what's going on in "The Real World".  Thanks for reading!  Have a very Merry Christmas!

p.s. I heart Bin!

0 comments: