Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Movie Reviews

Juno is a smart, witty, and engaging comedy about a 16 year old high school girl who is faced with an unplanned pregnancy.  As played by Ellen Page (Kitty from X-Men 3), Juno wins over our hearts in the opening scene.  Its a delightful and warm-hearted movie that you should go see.  Its one of the best movies I've seen all year.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story is a funny musical spoof of a rock 'n roll icon played by John C. Reilly (Talladega Nights).  This movie features numerous laugh out loud (lol) moments and a surprisingly great soundtrack.  I would recommend it to everyone.  If you enjoyed Knocked Up and Superbad, you'll love Walk Hard.

Rating: 4 out of 5
I still want to watch National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and The Great Debaters.  Who wants to watch a movie this week?

I can't wait to see Batman: The Dark Knight coming out in Summer 2008.  At first, I wasn't sure about Heath Ledger as the Joker, but after seeing the 6 minute trailer before I am Legend, I take it back.  This movie looks amazing!  I can't wait...

Here's a 2 minute trailer of The Dark Knight from YouTube.

0 comments: