Monday, February 18, 2008

Hungover

Saturday morning I went over to JR's house to check up on the birthday boy.  This picture explains it all...
JR, Cecile, and I went to UTC to grab a bite to eat and go shopping for warm clothes for New York.  We ate at Red Robin where JR was serenaded with a birthday song.  HAHA
We ended up finding some nice scarfs at Forever 21.  I can't believe I was seriously shopping at Forever 21 for myself.  HAHA  But I ended up buying 4 scarfs for myself and 1 for Cecile.

Later that night we ate at Dick's Last Resort in the Gaslamp for Cindy's birthday.  I showed up a bit late so I didn't get to order any dinner but I did chop on some bomb ass fries!  HAHA
Then it was off to work at Prospect Bar and Lounge in La Jolla.  When I showed up a little after 10PM, Vanessa, Dee, and Lora's party bus of about 30+ was leaving.  BOO!  They came for the hosted vodka bar and bounced after... HAHA  You cheap bastards!  HAHA  J/K.  Looked like tons of fun!

Happy Birthday to Vanessa, Dee, and Lora!




I <3 Jahmal!
What do you guys think Kim is yelling here?  "Who let the doggs out!?"
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite sisters... CINDY!

0 comments: