Saturday, February 16, 2008

ShoFun!

I know I've drank too much when I wake up at 7:16AM from dehydration.  HAHA  Damn.  Last night was too much fun!

We celebrated the 25th birthday of Eduardo "JR" Laguna with a surprise birthday dinner at  Shogun last night.  We got the VIP treatment thanks to Vince, Andrea, Steve, and Shing.  143!
Vince's On Broadway VIP Card.  I want one!
Free drinks all night for everyone!  =)
Surprise!!!

I can actually see the father-son connection... HAHA  
That is JR's sister behind my shot... HAHA
Table 1
Table 2

Dude I seriously felt like I worked at Shogun last night... I was serving drinks and food.  Sorry Vince, I accidently spilled on you.  HAHA  Real shit though if you go to Shogun you need to visit this guy!
The Lagunas!

Sup G!
Eduardo "JR" Laguna

UrbanFX Alumni
Good planning Sister Bear!
Wildboyz 4 Life!
We rep the WBZ!

The Laguna Entourage!

Thanks guys!


After Shogun, a few of us went house party hoppin in Mira Mesa!  I haven't been to a house party in a long time.  Since Dudley was having a going away party we decided to crash it with the brothers.
2 Brothers.
We also hit up the Ska8mafia party down the street.  TK x Jamie Palmer
Jimmy Cao = Best Vietnamese Skater... EVER!  HAHA  



The End!  Happy Birthday JR!

CLICK HERE to view all the picture from JR's Birthday!

0 comments: