Friday, February 15, 2008

143 Day!

I got an early morning Valentine's Day gift in the form of a 6'3" Predator yesterday.
Jay Chris (Chill Factor) of the Wildboyz Orange County.  HAHA
Jay Chris and I had the perfect Valentine's Day surprise for his Valentine, Ms. Lovelyn Layug.  Before my meetings yesterday afternoon I dropped off Jay Chris at the new Illuminations inside the Otay Mesa Mall to surprise Lovelyn.
At first, I pretended to stroll in nonchalantly as if I didn't know she worked there.  She was on the phone with Jay Chris, who was supposedly in Texas for a performance.  She was super surprised to see me in Otay Mesa because I rarely go down past the 8 freeway.  HAHA  She was like I'm talking to Jay Chris in Texas right now.  So I took the phone from her and started to chat with Jay Chris.  Then BAM!  SURPRISE!
Jay Chris walks through the door!  Mind Explosion!!!  HAHA  Trust me it was a much better surprise in reality than described in my blog.  Trust me it was good!  Assist to TK!

This year I spent my Valentine's Day with my favorite woman in my life... An Diep aka my Momma.  I had 2 front row tickets for Cirque Du Soleil: Corteo in Del Mar.  My mom thought it would be like your traditional circus, but wow was she in for a pleasant surprise.

We're here!
Mom x Son
We were so close to the action that I almost got kicked in the face by one of the performers twirling on a chandelier.  I managed to sneak in a few pictures.





The show was incredible!  My mom absolutely loved it!  FYI: My mom is a wannabe Jabbawockee.
We also ran into my BFF Moe Zarabi and Jen.  Moe misses me!  HAHA

Paparazzi shot of Aldryn and Christina!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  143!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo TK, If you like the Beatles I'd highly recommend the LOVE show in Vegas... its dope!