Sunday, February 10, 2008

La La Land

I stayed up in the LA area for part of the weekend.  I visited Blends Costa Mesa on Friday before heading back up to LA.  Friday night we mobbed to 21XL Events Company's new club Exclusive at Element in Hollywood.

Blends Costa Mesa.


Lunch with Commissary & Blends

Commissary Costa Mesa.
Preparty at James, Melissa, and Mark's apartment in North Hollywood.  Here are the Reyes siblings working on Melissa's upcoming single.  Be on the look out for Melissa R!



James (Crazy Guy) & Mark (Chachy)... Thanks for letting me crash at your place!
Exclusive @ Element.  Sister Twee from Cockstar Army.  VIETS!
Ryan (SGX Media)
My Sisters!  HAHA
Aprille, Kim, and Anna
Before we had to restrain Melissa from fight the gogo dancers... HAHA
Patrick (Xlusiv Lifestyle)
Jelynn & Raquel
Cousin B (Viet Mafia) & Tuan
The MAN!  My MAN!  Myron Marten
Bottle poppin'... Grey Goose & Hennessey! 
Joel (A-List)


Cindy (Victory Nightlife)

Anna (Feminist)

Crackin'!
Razo (Victory Nightlife)
Jan & Myron (21XL Events Company)
Dru (Cockstar Army)
DJ C-LA
Back to the apartment for the after party! 
Thanks for another fun weekend... We need to hit up LA more often!  


Thanks to all the hospitality LA... I love Myron Marten!  HAHA

View the rest of my picture from LA: Click here

0 comments: