Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Productive

The past two days have been very productive!  I woke up at 8:30AM on Tuesday to get some work done for HOB and our upcoming Victory meeting.  FYI: I didn't choose the name of our next HOB Club Massive event.  The timing couldn't have been more awkward.

Anyways, I had lunch with San Diego's newest resident, Joe Iggy, Gil, Kim, and Cindy.  Thanks to my favorite sisters for treating us out to lunch at Osaka's.  You cheap bastards!  HAHA

Afterwards I went to the gym with my personal trainer/assassin, Chris Ocampo.  

Then it was off to Mission Valley for our Victory Nightlife staff meetings.  It's been awhile since we've met up.  We only had 1/4 of our team there but it was productive.
Edwin meet up after my meeting so we could head down to House of Blues to watch Pinback in concert.  They're Edwin's favorite indie rock band who are on the tipping point of success. Look out for them in 2008.  Definitely different that my usual listening habits but they were dope!  
Extraordinary Desserts afterwards for oatmeal cookies.  I wish my kitchen looked like this.


I was totally falling sleep on my drive home from Mission Valley.  It was a long day!  I don't even know how I made it home.  But I did... 

0 comments: