Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend Recap

SATURDAY:  Victory Nightlife returned to Prospect Bar & Lounge in La Jolla this past Saturday celebrating the birthday of the very popular and comedic Angie Girl.  Hope you had a memorable birthday celebration!

Happy 22nd Birthday!!!


Even Elainne found time in her busy work schedule to come out and party!  YAY!!!
Who loves Patron?


Denny's After Party.
I spy Speshul Ed!
Ended the night with my favorite... Moons over my hammies!
SUNDAY:
Since the Charger's lost in the AFC Championship game, everyone's lost all interest in football. This was the first time in many years that we didn't have our annual Wildboyz Super Bowl Party at the Neglerio residence.  Instead, Joe, Steven, and I stopped by Justine's apartment in Mission Valley.  This girl has a 3 bedroom top corner spot at the Promenade to herself.  Hella ballin!!! 

I can't believe the New York Giants beat the "Best Team in NFL History".  What an upset... Didn't pay much attention to the game until the last 5 mins.  Although I wanted the Patriots to win and finish their perfect season, I give mad props to Eli and the Giants.  Although, I hate Eli b/c he didn't want to play for SD.  He played his heart out!  HAHA

I almost threw up watching "DEEP THRUSTS"... 
After the Super Bowl a group of us mobbed to AMC Fashion Valley to watch "The Eye" featuring the love of my life... Jessica Alba!  DAMN she's so bangin!!!  The American adaptation of "The Eye" is practically identical to the Japanese version, except Jessica Alba is bangin!!!  HAHA  I give it a 3.75 out of 5.  It had a few good scares!  HAHA

"Do you have my report card?"

So the night didn't end after the movies... Rachel, Sue, Joe, Steven, Gil, and I rolled to Dave 'n Busters for dinner and the jump rope game!  HAHA

Go to the GYM with us BIN!
Super Trivia Challenge Winners!
Damn I've never hung out with so many 6 footers... Strange!
Yet another jam packed weekend!  I hate when Joe comes down b/c we always go out and spend way too much money!  HAHA

FUN TIMES!

0 comments: