Saturday, February 2, 2008

TGIF

I woke up early Friday morning to go to the DMV with the Lagunas'.  Eduardo (JR) had to renew his ID since his birthday is coming up on February 15th.  We waited for at least an hour... I was thinking about renewing my ID as well b/c I still have my 16 year old picture on it still.  I love that picture!  It was when I was in my prime.  HAHA
Look at JR's fucked up thumb... Shit is nasty!
Hit up Costco afterwards for the necessities... Kirkland White Tees (Size L)
Birdman!
Later on that night my new BFF Joe (Blends/Bo Boys), Rachel, and Sus came down from the 951.  We had a quick dinner at Neighborhood.
Neighborhood Burger.

Briana aka my favorite bartender at Onyx.  Thanks to everyone who came out to our Grand Opening of our monthly Friday spot at Onyx and Thin.
Patron!
Shaun aka Handsome and some of his ladies!
Favorites and Iggy.
The *NEW* Party Girl 21!  HAHA
6 Foot Triplets.
NYR is coming back in 2008.

Moe & Jen Zarabi!
Good luck to Eileen in Japan!

Mark gettin' low low low low low low low...

We ran into V-Rod, Andrea, and others at our favorite late night chinese spot... Hong Kong in Hilcrest!


Birthday week continues... Don't ask me why my shirt is off.  HAHA

No Homo.


TONIGHT: I'll be hosting Prospect in La Jolla for Angie Girl's 22nd Birthday!

Also, Mr. Bluballz and Hektik will be spinnin' at the new Jade Theater for the Grand Opening of its new club, The Buddha Lounge.  

Stop by if you can... If not please be safe and don't drink and drive!  143!

If you want to see all the pictures from my Friday night: CLICK HERE

0 comments: