Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boyz Night Out

Yesterday was probably the most productive I've been in over a month. I woke up early and sat at my desk:

-Designed our upcoming Spring Break '08 events layout
-Updated the Victory Nightlife website
-Responded to emails and phone calls
-Did some accounting for Victory and myself... Taxes =(
-Meet with Consensus Entertainment about Body Rock
-I picked up our flyers for our upcoming 18+ event "Rewind @ Deco's"
-Meet with Rob Zoomy from ZXR
-Ate dinner at Crab Hut with the crew from Downtown

Body Rock meeting at Coffee Bean in Mission Valley.  Anna, Jen aka "Tila", and Artheta.  Apparently I'm the Vietnamese Paris Hilton... Thats the second time I got that!  WTF?
Afterwards I head down to Downtown to meet up with some friends at 5&A Dime.  Check out this paparazzi shot I took of Wendy Cooper from the Wonder Years.  HAHA 
8th & G
Jay's secret lair where we had "boy talk"... HAHA
SUP!
Michelle and I have matching scarves... BITER!
In4mation Pop-Up Gallery
5&A Dime
Following an extremely productive day I thought it would be fun to have boyz night out!  HAHA  Welcome to Crab Hut! 
Julz is hella choppin' on that chicken!
Jay (5&A Dime)
After stuffing our faces we proceed to go to Yogurt World.  It was my first time getting yogurt there... Cookies and Cream!!!
Check out my creation: Cookies and Cream, Snickers, and a gummy worm.  We're FAT asses!
Then it was off to O'Brien's for a few drinks and funny stories about Vietnam.
We called it a night after someone threw up in the middle of a conversation b/c they were too full from the food and beer... HAHA  WTF?

0 comments: