Thursday, March 27, 2008

Victory (not Nightlife)!

I caught up with Alysia over lunch on Wednesday at Harney Sushi in Old Town.  It's been awhile since we've talked and it was nice to catch up.
Bomb James Bomb aka Best Sushi Roll Ever!
Miso Harney!
Alysia and her tattoos... She's going to get her sleeve filled in on the 16th.
After lunch we headed over to Wave House at Belmont Park to visit my good buddy Shane.
Congrats to Shane on his new job at Wave House.  I'm jealous because Shane always has the coolest jobs.  Not only is he the new venue director but he gets to enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather, work on the beach, stare at the beautiful people, and get paid to basically chill.
Look out because I'll be celebrating my 25th birthday at the end of May with a full on beach bash!  You'll see!  It's going to be bananas!!!


TK x Shane
Later that night the Killa Beez had a 2nd round playoff basketball game vs. Mafioso.  Here are some action shots from the game.  I'm no. 68.
Action shots from the bench.
No. 5 is OJ Manalang aka My Favorite Player!
Here are all of our drunken fans who didn't even watch the game... Damn drunk asses!
Look closer at Cheryl and Rose who always make sure they keep it straight hood! HAHA
Rhoda x Theresa x Jenny
Look closely at my favorite...
...Vanessa because she always has the best poses!
I miss Cheryl!
So Nice!  How does Lando know how to pose prom style?  HAHA
We won our game and are now headed to the next round of the playoffs.  Come support us next week at AIU in Miramar in our conquest for the Hang Time Basketball Championship.  We had a Victory (not Nightlife) After Party at Apple Bees with our team, our drunken fans, and our division rivals, View 26 from Mira Mesa.  Sorry my camera died so I couldn't take anymore photos.

Steven and Joe both stopped by on their way back from Murrietta. We had a 6 footers aka TAA video conference with Gil. HAHA
Now its back to bed and then off to LA for to support the Jabbawockeez!  I'm so excited!

0 comments: