Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crackin' Saturdays

Although I flew in from New York at 2PM on Saturday, I had no time to rest because the party must continue... I was hella tired but I had to "work".

I stopped by Edwin's house first before I headed out to Prospect on Saturday for his birthday shindig at his house.  I got a chance to watch the UFC fight as well.  Happy Birthday Edwin aka Hamster!!!
Prospect was crackin' on Saturday.  We were at capacity by 11:45PM.  The night went perfectly except for an altercation at the very end of the night.  Damn... Why does it always have to happen at the end of the night?
Steven and his WIVES!
The ladies love Randy!  HAHA
Nice nails Jessica!
DJ Teknikscian aka Black Mike aka Japanegro
Nguyen Brothers x Animal House
Mindz Alike's best DJ = Mark Marcelo... Mindz Alike's cutest DJ = Ed... Wait Julz wins by default b/c he's in this picture.  HAHA
The Crew: Sisters & 6 Footers
Scripps Ranch!!!
The Prospect after party is always at Denny's w/ our favorite server Antonio.
Mark called me the Vietnamese Paris Hilton... HAHA  WTF?  I am not sure how to interpret that...
Thank you to the brothers of Alpha Psi Rho for hosting Concrete @ Prospect Bar & Lounge.

0 comments: