Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SD Airport

This is the first of many blog entries from our trip to New York.

After a spontaneous meeting at Ollie's house and setting up the Wildboyz Travel Agency, a group of 12 of us were finally on our way to the East Coast.  We left on Tuesday, February 19th but we found ourselves getting a bit drunk at the local airport due to numerous delays.  

Ron, Christine, and Rae won Virgin America drink vouchers for answering trivia questions while we waited.
Edwin is a local at the bar inside Terminal 2.  I actually downed a beer... Gross!
1st Group Picture (missing Anaballz)
So back in high school I use to do the Raptor... I haven't done it in years but I did it to upgrade my seat to exit row to accommodate my sexy long legs.

The Raptor by Toe-knee from Ollie on Vimeo.

Afterwards, Ollie and I both made fool of ourselves so he could upgrade next to me.  HAHA

Worm & Raptor at Virgin Airlines from Ollie on Vimeo.

Finally we're on our way...
To be continued...

0 comments: