Thursday, April 10, 2008

Operation Jack Wheelchair

Tuesday night 3/4 of the TAA Crew aka 6 Footers set out on a mission to steal/borrow a newer wheelchair.  Our goal was to get a wheelchair that featured comfortable seating for one, adjustable leg rest, anti-lock breaks, and precision steering.  

Here we are checking out all the local hospitals.  Apparently my left foot smelt funny so we had to add an air freshener adapter to counter balance the odd odor.
We found ourselves outside a local hospital Emergency Room, which will be kept nameless. We received inside information about wheelchairs being kept outside the E.R. so Agent G walked over nonchalantly and started to wheel it towards our car. Agent J was waiting outside the car with the trunk open, while I was patiently waiting inside the car. Once Agent G got half way he started to haul ass...

Here is Agent J and Agent G tossing the wheel chair in the back of our get away car...
Joe... I mean Agent J ended up smashing his hand in between the wheelchair as they tossed it in the trunk.  We're almost in the clear...
Check out my new wheelchair... HAHA  Only problem is that I think its a child's wheelchair because its pretty small.  Its better than the one I had before, but its a bit tight.  However it does offer leg rest, which are small too but it works.
Don't worry we're going to return it once I get better... 
MISSION COMPLETE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well maybe the chairs not small maybe ur just tall as hell : P

Anonymous said...

Your blog is hilarious...this is the stuff we need to see on Jabba TV...lol....

but dude seriously...you just stole a wheelchair and posted the evidence online...don't know if I should laugh or go...whaaa???

Anonymous said...

hi jack I lkie to help you in the wheeel chaer my nema is edgr gonzalez