Wednesday, April 9, 2008

THANK YOU!

I've always wondered who and how many people view my blog.  So the other day Alvin introduced me to StatCounter.com, which is a free invisible web tracker that offers configurable hit counters and real time detailed web stats.  

StatCounter.com offers a feature called "Recent Visitor Map" which uses people's IP address to find out where they viewed my page from.  Here's a map of the people from around the world that have viewed it.  


Its crazy to see that people in Europe, Asian, and Australia have viewed my blog too.  Thats pretty cool!

Thank you guys for the support and I hope you come back to visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! cool tracker!
well yes i'm from asia but currently viewing your blog in europe!!! belgium to be exact...haha~
work hard on jabbatv and get well soon! will be back for sure! =)
peace xxx

buigirl said...

Oh yeah, I'm definitely pinpointed on that map somewhere. That is dope, though, that so many people know about this blog. Hope your ankles get better soon! But, it obviously doesn't keep you from doing what you want to do.

Anonymous said...

Wow...we seem to truly be diggin' you here on the east coast. I'm definitely there...see me, *waves* HIIIIII. Your blog is HOT and so are you, crip. I am loving the updates on the WockeeZ; thank you so much for the pics and editorials. YOU RAWK!!! Much luv!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your words in Whistler, BC! I wish the boys were here for the Telus Festival that would be awesome!!! :D Tony, I hope you're on your feet again soon, it sucks to be injured.

Anonymous said...

well why is it so surprising? didnt think you were interesting enough? lol u are my friend..oh u are