Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stamper!

I stopped by Commissary SD yesterday to visit Joe (TAA) and Julz (Mindz Alike) after my visit to the doctor's office.  We ended up having a small pizza party.  Thanks Julz for the 2 slices of pepperoni and sausage pizzas.  I owe you!  

We were just chillin' until I got a parking ticket for exceeding my meter time by -1 min. I was like dude I'm crippled and you're still gonna give me a ticket?  My car was parked right in front of the store.  There's no such thing as a grace period?  I was only late by 1 min.  He said we gotta get there before it reaches 0.  What an a$$hole!!!
We also stopped by Blends to visit Edwin and Kieth.
I was suppose to go to Sushi Deli with some of the Wildgirlz but that didn't end up happening so I went to the Guild with Edwin, Joe, and Julz.  Check out the new upstairs lounge at the Guild.  It would be a perfect spot for an intimate 20-30 person dinner party.  Maybe for my birthday...



While we were eating dinner Kieth (Blends) texted Edwin this message.  We all laughed b/c Kieth doesn't really talk like that. HAHA But I guess he sounds more ghetto when he texts people.  Crackin'!!! (Sorry Kieth... Edwin made me do it! HAHA)
Julz chompin' on his Kobe Beef Sliders w/ a side of fries.
After dinner I met up with Aldryn's (Inv.sible Ink) to help him out with Jabbawockeez orders.  Not only does Aldryn work on both Jabbawockeez.com and JabbaTV.com, but he also has to edit photos & video, respond to thousands of emails, handle merchandising and shipping, and still work his normal job.

Here he is sorting through thousands of t-shirt orders.  Hang on people your Jabbawockeez t-shirts are coming.
Here are Don and Rob helping out with emails and printing packaging slips.
I'm the official stamper!  HAHA
Alright everyone have a wonderful day... Its Thursday which means the weekend has started!  HAHA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun :P

i wanna be a packager too

Jade said...

So you mean to say that the Jabbawockeez aren't reading the emails. Hahaha. You're gonna piss a whole bunch of people for saying that :P. You better edit your post. Hahaha! Just kidding. I'm pretty sure Aldryn ONLY reads the emails concerning the shirts >.< lol. I think that's what you meant *wink*

Anonymous said...

i haven't gotten my shirt yet :( and i ordered it in march...

Anonymous said...

OK...now I feel kind of bad about emailing about my two shirts that are not here yet...THat's a lot for one person to handle...almost too overwhelming...

but thanks for the update...no less...

Looks like somebody needs to have a packing party or something...I'd volunteer

Anonymous said...

oh that's why I didn't get my shirts yet. ok can I be an official FACKAGER, I fack really good. hahaha

Ashley said...

is jabbatv coming soon =]

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.