Sunday, May 25, 2008

HOB is the SPOT to be at TONIGHT!

I'm celebrating my 25th birthday TONIGHT at Club Massive at House of Blues! You can party at all the other clubs every weekend but you only get to celebrate the good life at House of Blues every so often. Don't miss out on this Memorial Day Weekend event...

10 Reasons why you should go to HOB:
-You can party at all the other clubs any weekend
-Hellz Bellz Sample Sale After Party
-Special performance from Ashley Robles ft. Network (Main Stage)
-Kid Deception will be performing (Legend Lounge)
-The lovely Misa Campo and Melissa Reign will be there!
-We have a professional photobooth in the Legends Lounge! So make sure you get your picture taken!
-We have over 25 people celebrating their birthdays or graduations!
-Its the House of Blues aka the ultimate venue!
-Its for my 25th birthday!!!
-Because everyone else is going to be there!

You have till 3PM to email me your guestlist to TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com.

Guestlist is FREE for the 1st 100 guest and $10 until 10:30PM. General Admission is $20.

SEE YOU TONIGHT! Click the flyer to enlarge.

Also, I haven't had a chance to blog about Belo (Thursday), Element (Friday), Wave House (Saturday) but you can check out my msypace page to view some of the photos I've already uploaded...

CLICK HERE to visit my myspace page. Feel free to leave me a comment so I know you stopped by! THANKS!

0 comments: