Friday, May 23, 2008

I hate the RAIN!

I'm about to head up to Hollywood for my 25th Birthday Bash at Element hosted by 21XL. I know lots of my friends from LA are coming out so its gonna be nuts! I just wish I was off my crutches but maybe if I drink enough I might be able to walk on it. HAHA

It's a busy busy weekend with Element, Wave House, and House of Blues. I have hotel rooms for Element and House of Blues so I'll be living out of a suitcase this week. Last night's Remix event at Belo turned out better than our last event. Everyone there seemed to have a great time. It was pretty packed for a Thursday. Special thanks to Choreo Cookeis who performed... Good luck at Ultimate Brawl this Sunday.

Anyways, I've asked Mother Nature for clear skies tomorrow so hopefully she can deliver. According to Weather.com we might have light shower in the morning but hopefully the sun comes out after 2PM. I hope everyone can come out. We're still going to have fun regardless. We have tons of give aways from Alphanumeric and Sun Diego. Don't forget we've got beer pong tables set up too! See you tomorrow! Email me: TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com to get on the guestlist.

EVERYONE IS FREE BEFORE 3PM

GUEST LIST: $5 until 5PM

GENERAL ADMISSION: $10

Thanks to Alphanumeric for all the free goodies!

0 comments: