Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Merger

After only 3 hours of sleep Thursday night I had to be up for my 7:30am doctors appointment.  I was finally getting my purple cast off after 4 weeks.  I was hoping to be walking by the end of the day in a walking boot but it turns I still need to use my crutches and keep off my left leg.  I'm a bit bummed that I'll be on my crutches for all my birthday festivities but at least with this new walking boot I can finally take showers. HAHA

Here I am inside the doctors office holding my cast.  Thanks to everyone who signed it!
On my way home I meet up with Rob Zoomy (ZXR | Deviate) for lunch at Trophy's in La Jolla.  Thanks for lunch Rob!
Once I got home I immediately jumped in the shower and took the best shower ever!  It felt so good to be able to scrub my foot after nearly 6 weeks of being wrapped up.  There was skin everywhere... HAHA.

It was a chill Friday night.  I spent most of the day catching up on sleep until Rhoda, Josephine, Jenny, Alvin, and Fatch came over to hang out.  The girls brought popsicles, flaming hot cheetos, jack daniels, coke, and beer.  Who wants a popsicle?  
Jr likes grape... 
Edwin and VG also stopped by to hang out for a bit.  We ended up merging parties with my brother and a few of his friends to play flip cup and a round of beer pong.

Drew x VG x Rhoda x Rachel
Flip Cup
The Champions: Alvin x Josephine x Luraine x Brandon
2 on 2 Playoffs: Alvin x Brandon vs. Drew x Rhoda
JR x Rachel
Team "I Believe": Josephine x Drew
Beer Pong Champions: Quincy x Rachel
Garage party status... HAHA
It was a chill Friday night at the house with friends.  Good Night!

0 comments: